Business foundation + Analytics techniques + Analytics domain exposure
In-depth exposure to analytical tools – Python, Tableau, Excel
Capstone project: Integrated Capstone project for real life strategy development
Support and Handholding with your personal mentor, academic fellows and strong network of peers
Industry Immersion by solving real industry problems via sponsored projects with detailed personalised feedback
Provides networking opportunities with peers on the LMS platform
Provides mentors for doubt resolution and learning support
Students to obtain a personalized feedback on assignments and projects
Dedicated success mentors allocated to each student for managing non-academic queries
Advantages of the Program:
Program with continuous engagement, learning and assessment.
Online lectures to be conducted by renowned NMIMS faculty and Industry practitioners.
Guest sessions from Industry experts
Knowledge enhancement through peer to peer discussion.
International & India centric case studies for wholesome exposure
Rigorous curriculum is offered in a flexible, interactive format that works for busy professionals.
Basics of Python
Information Systems for Managers
Behavioural Science & Human Resource Management
Financial Accounting for Managers
Python for Business Analytics
Business Problem Solving, Tableau & Story Telling
Exploratory Data Analytics, Big Data and SQL
Operations and Supply Management
Advanced Machine Learning
Machine Learning I
Model Selection and Machine Learning II
Strategic Business Management
Fraud and Risk Analytics
Marketing, Web and Social Media Analytics
Supply Chain And Logistics Analytics
Term 7 & 8
Term 7 & 8
Our experienced faculty is a blend of India’s leading Analytics, Marketing, HR, Finance, Supply Chain academicians & professionals. Interact with them to understand concepts, clarify doubts and practice business problem-solving. This is an indicative list.
Prof. Ranjan Kumar: Research and analytics professional with proven skills and several achievements in global research operations, business acquisition, and new solution development. He has pursued his MBA and FPM from IIM – Lucknow.
Mirza Rahim – He is advanced analytics professional with 9+ years of experience as a consultant in the e-commerce and healthcare domains
Dr. Sourav Saha – is an Machine Learning professional and Educator in the Advanced Analytics area having close to 2 decades of experience across functions like Technology Consulting and R&D in the area of Digital Transformation enabled through ERP, Advanced Analytics, Cloud & IOT.
Prof. Harneet Jayakar: Harneet has completed her Post Graduate Diploma in Management with a specialization in Marketing from IMT, Ghaziabad and is a Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology from Thadomal Shahani Engineering College, Mumbai University. She is UGC-NET qualified for Assistant Professorship. She has over 6 years of industry and academic experience.
Anand N.S. – Senior Data Science, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Leader. Headed data science functions for $20+ billion business functions. Strong hands on track of building data products and solutions with artificial Intelligence, machine learning and data science. Granted several US patents in the area AI/ML/DS.
Prof. Brinda Sampat is NET (Computer Science and Applications) qualified and is currently pursuing her Ph. D. from SVKM’s NMIMS (Deemed to be University). She has 9 years of teaching experience in IT. Her areas of academic proficiency include Managing Information Systems, ERP, E-Business. Her research interest is in the area of IT adoption in healthcare. She has presented research papers at national and international conferences and published research articles in international peer- reviewed journals.
Become a Data savvy manager. The program prepares you for roles, such as
Business Analyst (Manager/Consultant)
– Role will handle a team with a core emphasis on the business analytics domain
– A Business Analyst Manager has a good understanding of technical tools, data analytics foundation methods, data gathering and processing, having a big picture of insights and in team management
– Other vital skillsets to become a Business Analyst manager is communication, leadership, team management and strategic thinking.
Business Analyst (Individual Contributor)
– Role is to handle business interpretation and analytics in generating actionable information from data.
– Business analyst makes use of information to generate insights about the business.
– To be business analysts with an emphasis on data, you must have knowledge about the technical components related to managing and manipulating data.
Analytics Solution Manager
– Role will involve collaborating with Customer Solutions and Product Management to understand customer needs and devise data-driven analyses and custom reports to support
– Work directly with Customer Solutions to provide analytical support for strategic customer accounts
– Build tableau dashboard visualizations and PowerPoint presentations to communicate analysis to customer – lead presentation of analysis directly to customer
– Respond to customer needs with data and analytic-driven solutions
Team Lead / Sr. Associate Digital Analytics
– Design and produce dashboards and ad hoc reports to present trends and measure progress against established KPIs, goals, and lead-gen activities
– Create visualizations (tableau/excel) to present analytical findings
– Partner with the Analytics team to learn and leverage new tools and custom metrics
Eligibility & Program Fee
Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from recognised universities with a minimum of 55% and 3+ years of work experience.
Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from recognised universities with a minimum of 55% and Post-Graduation / Professional Degree from recognised universities with a minimum of 55% and 2+ year of Work Experience.
Entrance Test: Verbal Ability, Logical Reasoning/ Data Interpretation, Quantitative Skills.
Program Fee (In INR)
Finance options available.
The University offers special incentives to our armed forces with a 20% concession on the program fee.
The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at the discretion of the University. Any payment made via Demand Draft should be made in favour of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
Now avail loan facility to pay fees for the Program even without a credit card.
EMI Facility (3, 6, 9, 12 months) available via credit cards of the following banks: HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Citi Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, HSBC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank.