The process of learning never ends. Upskilling with an executive MBA can help to stimulate a stagnant career graph or accelerate a promising career path. Unlocking this potential is possible with an EMBA, which offers better growth opportunities and a professional perspective.
Only 11% of HR teams state they have a strong leadership bench, according to the Global Leadership Forecast 2021, demonstrating how little organisations have invested in developing the next generation of leaders. Executive MBA programs attract ambitious and experienced professionals who wish to advance their careers and enter higher management. Why? To quickly help them transition from a specialist to a generalist familiar with all the operations needed to run a company. It helps improve their leadership abilities, business acumen, and understanding of a particular sector.
Executive MBA: An Overview
Working professionals with five years of managerial experience who want to transition into leadership roles qualify for the Executive MBA. These professionals can continue to work as they conveniently study and attend the course. The training programs offer coaching and workshops to improve fundamental knowledge and leadership skills for managerial roles.
Those seeking a higher degree of responsibility and eager to acquire an integrated and strategic view on managing challenges encountered in real life can choose a customised EMBA program. A typical program offers enrollees rigorous academic study to arm them with the knowledge they need for holistic development, allowing them to become responsive and responsible leaders.
The training improves the participants’ management, sound ideas, higher-level analytics, and leadership abilities. These programs heavily emphasise networking with peers, alums, and industry connections. Gaining perspectives from like-minded business owners aids professionals in developing a strong peer network and advances their learning process.
Questions to ask before pursuing an EMBA
Does the EMBA fit my educational needs?
It’s necessary to ensure that an Executive MBA offers you the best. For motivated workers seeking leadership positions, various executive management programs are available. CEOs who desire to enrol in these courses have multiple options too. Do your research before deciding on an Executive MBA course.
Which business school would be best for me?
It is important to consider the big picture when looking for an institution that offers the ideal mix of academics, subject matter, distance learning, and exposure for you and your needs. For instance, NMIMS Global’s strong academic reputation and alumni holding leadership positions in more than 8000 organisations is reason enough for most working professionals to enrol in an Executive MBA program they offer.
Which business school best suits my type of learning?
Look for institutions with excellent on-campus program immersion, instructor networking opportunities, and peer interactions. Institutes like NMIMS Global offer an ideal atmosphere for synthesising and applying ideas from core disciplines and specialisations, equipping you to handle corporate issues of the business world efficiently.
An Executive MBA program is created so working professionals may gain crucial managerial skills and practical business knowledge by applying what they learn in class to their existing jobs.
Here are some reasons to pursue an EMBA.
- Better packages: The curriculum of an EMBA program is specifically created for seasoned mid and senior-level executives who want to advance their careers. By focusing on developing your leadership and strategic thinking abilities, you stand to gain professionally and financially.
- Increased opportunities: EMBA helps busy professionals strengthen leadership abilities, upskill, fill knowledge gaps, improve current processes, and become entrepreneurs.
- Expert industry knowledge: After exposure to the sector, choosing to study further adds value to the candidate’s brand. When a prestigious degree from India’s top university, known for its industrial recognition, is presented, the value is further increased.
- Flexible: Executive MBA programs provide flexible scheduling. Even CEOs now have ample freedom to complete the course while taking care of their professional obligations.
- Convenient: One advantage of an executive MBA is the ability of the executive to work and study simultaneously. There is no need for a professional pause. Managing one’s time while juggling obligations from work, school, and personal life adds value to one’s development.
- Exposure: Thanks to the instructors and EMBA batch peers, it is easier to gain exposure to a diverse group of industry professionals and network with other accomplished professionals and top executives.
- Sharpening Skillset: Working professionals develop the proactive decision-making, creative problem-solving, and analytical thinking skills necessary to widen their perspectives and make organisational contributions quickly.
- Strong Alumni: With institutes like NMIMS Global, you join a wide-ranging, comprehensive, and dedicated network of business executives ready to share their knowledge and perspectives whenever and wherever your career takes you.
- Upskill: Leaders in the corporate world hold an EMBA in the highest regard. Compared to the highly regarded Distance MBA program, it offers business education and a diploma, with assignments and conversations tailored to professionals already well into management jobs.